Wednesday 11 March 2015

New waist trainer

So this morning was an exciting one!! 
My waist trainer which I had been contemplating for the longest time had been delivered! I was so excited the parcel got ripped open and put it on straight away, I've been wearing it since I got it 10am (it's now 20:00) and have noticed a difference within myself. 
It doesn't only concentrate on your waist it pushes your boobs up giving it a lift while wearing it and also when you take it off, you can notice it too. My posture is correct as I don't find myself slouching over as much and the waist trainer is comfortable enough to wear all day! 
My one is in a nude colour so is easy to wear under something, without it being to obvious your wearing one it has a soft rubber feel so your clothes don't roll up! 
Amazing so far, too excited to see the results as it says it's proven to shift 2 inches from you. We'll see!! 

Lisette x 


No comments:

Post a Comment