Thursday 9 April 2015

Chapter two: smaller waist trainer!

So after just over a month I have finally moved on to a smaller size waist trainer! I was using my other size for about 2-3 weeks max and noticed a change in myself only after a couple of days and needed a smaller size since then so I stopped wearing it, maintaining my new size until my smaller size came, which was yesterday! (09/04/2015)
The smaller size is intense yet still comfortable to wear all day, this one doesn't push up my boobs as the other esbelt did, this one is a Ann chery. Definitely feeling myself being pulled in more than the other one and this one has three lines of hooks for when I need to go down in size! Noticing a difference within myself the moment I put it on, feeling a difference in my posture as this one doesn't allow you to slouch as much as the other one did. 
Really happy with this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment