Friday 10 April 2015

Younique 3d moonstruck lashes

So today I received my younique 3d moonstruck lashes and was super excited to try them as I'm a big mascara fan and not a fan of fake lashes, so was eager! 
The packaging is super cute and good quality looks like a glasses case! Inside came two mascaras, one was a transplanting gel, the other fiber lashes. 
The instructions say to apply your own mascara at first and to allow to dry, then to add transplanting gel, one eye at a time, then before it dries to add fiber lashes then immediately after to add the transplanting gel again. A lot to take it for the first time using it! Using it I can see the difference and in the picture added I've used a jet black eyeliner to add extra drama, but I'm so disappointed because I was really routing for this one and expecting some miracles! The turn out is pretty much the same as my gosh mascara that I had blogged about before. The fiber lash is like fluff on a stick and is very annoying if you get it in your eye. And it will find its way out of the tube on to the floor, just a heads up! 
I will be using again maybe at my next cheerleading competition, but the upside is it doesn't smudge like most do on the under eye.. But too much applying I can't help but think if I'm applying this much as my other mascara then I'm positive it will get the same results. 
Younique isn't as heavy as it may look on your eyelashes so that's another good feature. 
Overall ok, but very much like any other volumising mascara I have come across! 

Lisette x 

No comments:

Post a Comment